Heads Up

Hey,

Someone out there in TV land might have noticed that I've not been around for the last few weeks. That's because my computer (well, both of them now, I guess) is totally FUBAR'ed. Since I'm actually alone here at work without any of those pesky manager types looming over my shoulder, I can let the world know of my pain. Pass it along to all of your friends! The good news is that I'm pretty well caught up with the TV/DVD/wrestling watching and the playing of those video game things. Wait...that's bad news. Now I have no excuses for being lazy. Boo!

I'll be back when I can. Just trying to decide if I want to try fixing things myself. A comedy of errors in the making, I tells ya.

Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)