TNA is dead to me...

Heh. How is that for a snappy title? At any rate, I'm currently deriving zero pleasure from the TNA television product (the PPVs, on the other hand, typically rock your world). Weak booking + the ludicrously short matches have pretty much killed the show for me. I love Samoa Joe more than most, but I have little interest in recapping his three minute squashes. Or anyone elses, for that matter. As such, I'm killing my iMPACT! recap. I don't want to turn into one of those SKeith types, who sit back and trash the show weekly in lieu of pointing out *anything* positive. That's not why I write and definitely not why I watch.

I'll probably continue to recap the two hour specials, if they're as good as the first. In the interim, though, I'm not sure what I'll be doing. Old ECW stuff? Indy? Old WWE DVDs? Some laughably uninformed puro recaps? The world is my oyster, or some such shit. I do have the Eddy tribute stuff that I want to work on. Had the grand idea of recapping every single Eddy Guerrero match I own (which, after a brief glance of my tape list, would likely be several hundred, not including any non-wrestling segments), but it would take ages to do and really...too much of a good thing.

If anyone has any suggestions about what they want to see me tackle, feel free to let me know. Might inspire me to actually get off of my ass and write. Metaphorically speaking, since I typically don't write standing up. Oh ho ho, I'm a big barrel of funny!
For no reason at all, here's a picture of Delirious!

JBL-IRIOUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)