Friday Night SmackDown! 4/6/2007: For and Against

FOR: Jeff?

AGAINST: Jeff nearly got killed on that top-rope backdrop.

FOR: Jeff selling that he's not fully recovered.

AGAINST: Did Finlay just turn face?

FOR: I was wondering why Teddy was so willing to give Kennedy Hornswaggle in a match.

FOR: Who-wha? Oh, it's Timbaland.

AGAINST: "Timby?"

FOR: You know this happens to him all the time.

FOR: The WrestleMania video package, particularly the beginning with the spliced scenes from 3 and 23.

FOR: Nice bitchslap.

AGAINST: Did Miz crotch himself in the corner on purpose?

FOR: JBL tries to remain unimpressed: "Yes, I've wrestled on five different continents. I've never seen that." I don't think he knows what just happened. I know I don't.

FOR: Shockingly, this match.

FOR: MVP hiding behind the ring and listening for the end of the match.

AGAINST: Miz wins?!?!?

KENNEDY.

AGAINST: How is Matt already bleeding from the mouth?

FOR: JBL to Cole: "I mean, you should know what it's like to be a woman and have a man put his hands on you, and you're defenseless."

AGAINST: Booker's slowed things down too much, IMO.

FOR: Matt's selling of the Harlem (Houston? Royal?) Sidekick.

AGAINST: Er, what?

AGAINST: Wow. Redline looks utterly horrible.

FOR: Dave Taylor.

AGAINST: Is going to die now.

FOR: Did the bell ring ye... oh, thanks, JBL. Cole: "It may not have started, but I believe it's finished."

FOR: I guess Mizark re-upped.

FOR: If Ashley's top doesn't come off, I'll be shocked.

FOR: Notice Helms eyeing Chavo's belt during their entrance?

FOR: This match.

FOR: Holy Christ. Sliced Bread #2X2? Sick.

FOR: Druids~~~~~~~~~

FOR: NOW Batista's intimidated.

FOR: Well, that was easy.

AGAINST: Wrong guy, Booker.

AGAINST: Booker no-selling the Tombstone.

FOR: Well, there's Sharmell, at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)