Video Vault 15 - Back in the Saddle!

















I just discovered that CZW does an online show, so I figured that I might as well post them here (because the world needs more Kings of Wrestling), even if CZW in 2006 largely sucks. Haven't watched any of these so I have no idea how badly matches are clipped apart, though judging by the times of the files it looks pretty severe. Of course, as always, it's wrestling. For free. Can't beat that. Check out the other assorted stuff I dug up as well. My boredom is your entertainment...

CZW Fake You! TV Online - Episode 1 (8:58)

Features:

Eddie Kingston v. Claudio Castagnoli
Team AnDrew (Andy Sumner & Drew Gulak) v. New Jersey All-Stars (Lucky & JC Ryder)

CZW Fake You! TV - Episode 2 (20:57)

Features:

Larry Sweeney v. LuFisto
H8 Club v. Christopher Bishop & Lionel Knight

CZW Fake You! TV - Episode 3 (19:47)

Features:

Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) v. Tough Crazy Bastards (Necro Butcher & Toby Klein)
B-Boy v. Austin Aries v. Jigsaw

Necro Butcher v. Kevin Steen (Gung-Ho Wrestling - 7.7.06)

Seriously, I had no idea that this match ever happened and I've never even heard of the company. I was just browsing Necro's site and it's up for download. This should be fun, regardless of the fact that I typically don't like Steen very much.

LAX v. Those Two Hoes (Chris Daniels & AJ Styles) - Ultimate X (TNA: No Surrender 2006)
Hate the gimmick with a passion, but this is by far the most interesting feud in wrestling right now, so I dug it way more than I thought I would. And yeah...it amuses me that Konnan always refers to them as "Those two hoes," so I've officially adopted it as their tag name.

Cactus Jack v. Sabu (ECW: Holiday Hell - 12.29.95)

You just have to love all of the Sabu/Jack matches. Pretty much everything that ECW was built on tied up with a neat little barbed wire bow. This might have been their best match. Of course, I probably say that about all of their matches depending on my mood at the time. Me? Flighty? Nah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)