Friday Night SmackDown! 2/2/2007: For and Against

FOR: Taker showing up at both RAW and ECW.

FOR: Nick Patrick's reaction to Benoit's slap.

FOR: Cole dropping some psychology on us with his explanation of Finlay's kick.

FOR: This match.

FOR: What's up with The Little Bastard?

AGAINST: A whirlpool, Cole?

FOR: Oh, all right. That actually makes sense since they both hang out under the ring at times.

AGAINST: "Unsafe working conditions"?

AGAINST: Why are the boys wearing surgical masks?

AGAINST: I think JBL's "Sandy" thing is one of those inside jokes that only he and Cole get.

AGAINST: The closest Sonic to NYC is in West Virginia, JBL.

FOR: London's quick thinking with the rollup of Domino. Too bad Deuce had just tagged in.

FOR: Kendrick circling the ring off the hot tag to build momentum.

AGAINST: Can we get a name for that?

AGAINST: The Ancient Order of Royal Houstonians?

FOR: Cronkite. AGAINST: Clemens. AGAINST: Swayze. FOR: The Rockets.

AGAINST: I can't see how the Ancient Order guy is going to solve this.

FOR: Kennedy's pissed.

FOR: JBL: "Listen to what you said. 'He just ripped a man's dress off.'"

FOR: That's the first cheer JBL's gotten in three years. "I love being me."

FOR: Cole: "I can't believe JBL's at a loss for words."

HMMM: I was sure Ashley was going last.

AGAINST: I really should have smelled the setup.

AGAINST: She's gonna sing? This can't be good, right?

AGAINST: So wrong, John.

FOR: JBL: "Britney Spears without the trailer park." She actually sounded pretty much like pre-production Britney, too.

AGAINST: we already saw this video package.

FOR: JBL says what I'm thinking: "I'm not sure if anyone ever demands anything from the Undertaker."

KENNEDY.

FOR: Cena?

FOR: Cena: "...and I'm on the wrong end of the coldest stare I've ever seen."

AGAINST: It's telling that Lashley isn't here.

AGAINST: Shouldn't HBK have come out before Taker?

FOR: WOW. I wasn't expecting that.

FOR: VINCE?

AGAINST: He's only at about 70% "Mr. McMahon" here.

AGAINST: Way to not settle it.

FOR: Still, that's quite a PPV main event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)