Video Vault 14: All out of witty subtitles!









Yeah. Watch this instead of No Surrender. This is free. And I'm a better judge of what the people want to see than Scott D'Amore. In essence, Me>TNA. That's not scientific or anything, but I'm sure you'll agree...

Rey Misterio Jr. v. Psicosis - Mexican Death Match (ECW - November to Remember 1995)

It's Rey Jr. in 1995. If that doesn't compel you to watch this, no other pithy comments from me will do the trick, either. This is a little too ECW for my tastes (why do Rey & Psicosis, of all people, have to stoop to the garbagy stuff to get their match over?), but still a hell of a match. (14:03)

AJ Styles v. Christopher Daniels v. Petey Williams v. Chris Sabin (IWA-MS: Autumn Armageddon - 10.21.04)

Story behind this one is that the IWA champ, Arik Cannon, had broken his collarbone (after a clothesline from one Austin Aries, for you trivia buffs out there) and this match was to crown a new champion. It's not mind blowing or anything, but anytime I can post some IWA-MS, I will. It's probably my favorite company on the planet right now and has been for most of the last 3 or 4 years. (34:09)

Takeshi Morishima & Takeshi Rikio v. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji (Pro Wrestling NOAH - 7.16.06)

Here's another match getting some hype in terms of being a MOTYC. I actually haven't seen this one, but figured I'd go ahead and post it. You decide. People are comparing Morishima to a young Terry Gordy, so if that's at all true, you should love this. (36:22)

Dusty Rhodes, Nikita Koloff, The Road Warriors & Paul Ellering v. Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson, Lex Luger & JJ Dillion - WarGames (NWA: Great American Bash 1987 - 7.31.87)

How have I never posted this? God, this is one of my favorite matches ever. Probably the best gimmick match in wrestling and it took the combined powers of Warrior and Hogan to deliver a boring match. Anyway, violence personified. 8 guys who hate one another beat the shit out of each other. This is what wrestling should aspire to. (23:01)

Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley & Masato Yoshino v. Dragon Kid, Ryo Saito & Genki Horiguchi (ROH: Better Than Our Best - 4.1.06)

Not as good as the match the night before (posted in the last VV if you missed it), but that's not meant to be a knock or anything. Still a really fun six man. I might actually prefer it, but I have a personal bias towards the Embassy. (20:22)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)