RAW In 90 Seconds

Edge: Stasiakville? Stasiakville? GRR ARGH SMASH
Masters: Uh, that's sort of my
Edge: SHUT UP, bitch.

Butch: resisting urge to hit 24
Vince: It's gloatin' tahme!
Shawn: No, it's time for a coming to Jesus meeting. What part of NO isn't getting past the "fun pills"?
Vince: Mtrrhghrgrhghrihg...what's that? I missed it, I was busy eating your soul. Mmm...sacrilious...
Shawn: Cute. Clearly the time has come for me to kick your ass. ¿Donde esta tus cojones, pinche cabron?
Vince: Pfft. Do something. Matter of fact, swing.
Shane: 'k. WHAP

RVD: Dudes.
Snitsky: ranting in native language
Crowd: RVD!
RVD: Shit.
Snitsky: ranting in native language
Match: goes too long
RVD: *, *, *, *....where's it...oh, yeah...*****

Black People Everywhere: DO IT, Jack! Take his fucking eyes out and use him for a jack o'lantern!
Goldust: hiss
Thea Benjamin: I didn't hop off the pancake mix box for this.

Maria: the truth. except hot. and kinda dumb.
Triple H: I didn't lose. Chavo DIES.
Chavo: Not so fast, my friend.
Triple H: distracts ref Sneak attack!
Chavo: points to last name
Triple H: Bah.
Chavo: Dummy.
Triple H: I break your spine with this buster! Like so! knee knee knee
Chavo:
Cute. II! II! II! Uno! Dos! Tres! Hello, my name is Chavo Guerrero. I fight on in the name of my uncle.
Styles: brings the awesome history
Chavo:
Prepare to be frog splashed.
Triple H: dodges
Chavo:
Shit, he actually prepared.
Triple H: GLASS CEILING DRIVER!
Chavo:
being only a mere mortal faced with the invicibility that is the Pedigree, DIES

Carlito:
Shaq? He'll be lucky to make it back to the Eastern Finals. Time for shiny gold.
Masters: looks for Edge
Carlito: Whatcha doin'?
Masters: Nothing, really. SLAP. I feel better. Grr smash argh.

Kane: sets off pyro
Butch: sets off mental alarms
Carlito: LUNGBLOWER
Masters: rest hold
Kane: Nah, son.
Tyrone Biggums: My favorite wrestler! scritch scratch scratch
Big Show: smack smack smack
Carlito: YOINK!
Masters: rest hold
Big Show: Here I come.
Masters: has Stupid Flakes
Kane: BOOT. Hey, Big Show, what time is it?
Big Show: 20 past 4 by my watch. HIGH TIMES

Maria: Hi, Rob.
RVD: Carlito's getting smoked. And I mean in the non-fun way.
WWE.com: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF BARRY HOROWITZ, PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

Goldust: Who else wants to pretend that whole Vader thing never happened?
Everybody: raises hands
Goldust: Splendid.
Lance Storm: Dammit, he took my word.
Kruger: T-Bone!
George: T-Bone!
Shelton: Yeah, that sounds fine. T-BONE
Shelton: Hey, Ric. Want my belt back.
Ric: Oh, kid. You recognize me, right? I'd KEEL you. WHOO!
Everybody: WHOO!

Mickie: I rule! I love Trish, she loves me, and all is right with the world! Cinnamon apple, come on down!
Trish: Cinnamon apple?
Mickie: Pyro! Confetti! It's a celebration, honey!
Trish: ...uh...see...
Mickie: Bring forth the male cheerleaders!
Squad: disturbingly accurate for wrestlers
Mickie: Ah, good times.
Ashley: REVENGE! She doesn't love you! Not even your doggy style!
Crowd: making stabbing motions REE REE REE REE REE REE REE
Mickie: cries
Butch: :(
Trish: ...well...
Mickie: And I will strike down with great anger and furious vengeance those who attempt to destroy me and my love, and you will know your name is MY BITCH when I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE! KICK
Trish: sighs
Butch: Trish, there's a real easy way to get rid of her. does RVD point

Alter Bridge: ON THIS DAY I SEE CLEARLY...
Girls, Kids: YAY!
Guys: BOO!
Cena: What, again?
Cena: shove
Edge: shove, bowl of Stupid Flakes
Cena: WEST NEWBURY, MOTHERFUCKER! SHOVE
Edge: WHAP ow
Cena: punch
Edge: punch, rana Thanks, honey!
Lita: Namm prmmm, mmmmmm.
Jamie BY GOD Noble: WTF, mate?
Edge: Quiet, you.
Cena: punch
Edge: punch
TNA Fans: How the hell did we end up here?
Half: LET'S GO CENA!
Half: LET'S GO EDGE!
TNA Fans: OHHHHHH.
Cena: Slam?
Edge: O'Matic!
Cena: Yoink!
Edge: aieeeeeeeeeeeeee
Cena: superplex
Edge: Flair rollup!
Cena: No! Killswitch! What did the five fingers say to the face?
Tyrone Biggums: Here we go!
Cena: SMACK! FU!
Edge: No, fU!
Referee: Guys, come on, let's is summarily destroyed
Edge: Flair uppercut! RAMMING SPEEEEEEEED! spear Gimme my belt!
Referee: I think I'm dying.
Lita: gets belt
Cena: FU!
Lita: hits...Edge
Referee: Winner
Everybody In The Free World But Lita: WTF, bird?
Stan Stasiak: It's all right, Adam. Next Tuesday's our Chamber of Commerce meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Vault #21 - More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Wrestling Society X #5

MTV's Wrestling Society X - Pilot Episode (1.26.07)